Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Belfast 14th Dec

Options
  • 12-11-2010 2:52pm

hey, spontaneously bought tickets for this gig after going to buy tickets for their academy show in dublin only to find it was sold out, just have a few questions;

They are playing Mandela Hall, whats this place like?

Anybody know any decent places to gou out in Belfast on a Tuesday night?

Currently think of stayin at the international youth hotel, good or bad idea?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Tempted to go to this one. I've seen them in there before and it was a great gig. The Mandela is part of the Queens Student Union complex. Pretty good venue. Been to a few gigs in there and have no complaints. I haven't lived in Belfast for a good few years now so I wouldn't know where to go on a Tuesday night and I also know nothing about the hotel so I can't be of any help there :)

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Advertisement