Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Somone moving into empty building next TalkTalk

• 12-11-2010 3:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 129 ✭✭

I heard that the empty building next to Talk Talk in the IDA is being moved into soon. Talk Talk Employess have been told not to park in front of it from Monday onwards as they will start clamping.

Anyone know anything more, could be some jobs hopefully ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Could be Sky or do they already have their location sorted somewhere else?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 129 ✭✭timefora_J

I've heard that rumour myself about Sky but only nothing concrete as of yet.

Might see someone floating around there come Monday or see something inside that might be a clue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

My mate's dog's mother-in-law's hairdresser said Sky are going in there!

Seriously though, theres rumours flying everywhere about plenty of companies moving in there. Until I see a sign with 'SKY' written on it going up outside the door, its all rumours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

Apparently SKY are going into the old NTL building. Which could be true as they have started work on it since last week I think.

Whatever happened to the rumours about the Garda call centre coming to Waterford?

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Premier

Great news for the city, whoever moves in, get the dole figures down a bit;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

Quick question, what exactly are Sky going to be doing? Is it a call centre?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭wellboy76

Havent seen any advertisement for jobs

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭MFZ

Hm, nothing going on inside yet.
    TalkTalk still parking.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Kracken

yeah I heard from 2 separate sources that sky are going into the ntl building. It would make sense as the infrastructure is there, they will have dedicated lease lines with fire proof server rooms and off site data back up.

Advertisement