Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Melodic Hardcore/Punk in cork?

Options
  • 12-11-2010 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Im a drummer, if anyones interested in playing some fast and melodic hc punk leave a comment. Just wanna jam first off but eventually write some stuff maybe. So need a full band, ideally guitarist, bassist and frontman vocalist but sure its all good! A shouter/singer would be good!

Influences: Kid dynamite, none more black, no trigger, strike anywhere, a wilhelm scream, smartbomb. :D

ed:If nobodys into the fast stuff id be up for something hard and energetic like the Bronx or something too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

What age range are you looking for and whereabouts in Cork are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭busttropical

based in clonakilty but in college in ucc so city is good. Ive had other bands in the city.

Age range.. I dunno, under 25 maybe but like it doesnt bother me too much long as they can play and all. old enough looking to be allowed play in a pub haha. 17+ id say. Im 19 myself

Just an update; looking for a singer and possibly second guitarist now. might delete this and start a new thread.

no energetic singers out there?? were up for trying anyone out if theyre up for it!

Advertisement