Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mid Range pedals

• 12-11-2010 4:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 664 ✭✭✭

Guys looking at pedals for a new build,trying to keep the bike as lights as possible and on a budget.I have always used Look pedals,is there much difference between the Look Keo Easy and the Look Keo 2 Max.The weight difference is only a few grams.My budget is max 100 -120 euro.Or should i look at a different brand pedals?
    Thanks Barry

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

look keo easy have no tension adjustment

keo max 2 are their new pedals with a bigger platform for the cleat, i have a pair but my knees hurt when i swap them with my keo classics, so dont use them, i had to retun them as the bearings started squeaking after about 30km. the grip cleats squeak against the steel platform as well drove me nuts.

just replaced my ancient pair of classics with the keo plus a steal at €36.56 (but they are back up to 55 now on CRC)

Advertisement