Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Female Vocalist Tipperary

• 12-11-2010 5:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi:) i'm a female singer in my 20's that wants to either join a coverband or start one from scratch. My influences include Florence Welsh, Eva Cassidy, Alanis Morrissette, Pink, Avril Lavagne, Sarah Mc Loughlin...the genres I like vary from rock to pop to soul. I reckon there's room out there for a band with mostly male members and a female frontperson/lead vocalist...if this is something thats sounds good to you, get in contact.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 kamc

PM sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Bass player here in Clonmel, willing to give anything a go at the moment. If you can manage to get a group together let me know, I'm sure we could sort something out. Cheers! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Fabioo9

Looking for a singer to replace our female in may due to leave for work were part tim...limerick tipperary based...the bands called sound affair...youtube vids...if u think u can fit the part..mail me on [EMAIL="davidbourke380@hotmail.com...thanks"]davidbourke380@hotmail.com...thanks[/EMAIL] davey

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Fabioo9

band looking to replace their female singer in may due to work//....bands called sound affair..tipp/lim...check youtube for vids...if interested mail me on davidbourke380@hotmail.com

Advertisement