If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardie Exclusive Freebie - Yep Freebie

Options
  • 12-11-2010 6:32pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Boardies,

I have just happened across a job lot of DLA40108 at a decent price - these retail at £19.95 / €24.99 (& are cracking value at that to be honest)

dla40108_97_rtf_.jpg

http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/d/dla40108_97/dla40108_97_pss_eng.pdf

This is a really excellent quality leather case for the iPHONE 3/3Ss ( I think it may fit the last gen touch as well but I cannot guarantee that :o)

Anyway here is the deal - you buy ANYTHING from us - either in The Philips Shop or Richer Sounds Belfast - from a pack of batteries up - and we will throw in one of these for you - free, gratis.

Alternatively if you just don't have the need for any of those completely vital things we sell :D - you can pick one up for just £1.99 / €1.99 from either Richer Belfast or The Philips Shop - This is a BOARDIE Exclusive - we are selling these online at £4.99 and they are flying!

They are already in stock in Richer Belfast & they will hit The Phillips Shop mid next week - if you buy anything in the meantime we will pop one out in the post to you...

I'll hold this Boardie Exclusive promotion open until Saturday 20th or whilst stocks last.

(should I mention that the free offer does not include the Iphone in the picture as well....)

Personal callers only guys!

Have a great weekend!

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

I'll take one when I order my stuff on the other thread. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Folks

I'll post up when I have received these into The Philips Shop, after I buy myself one naturally....

atb
    Ash

Hi Boardie Guys & Gals.

I have received in the DLA-40108 iPhone 3/3GS cases this morning.

So call on in and buy a lovely BIG TV and you can pick up one of these free:D

Or I guess you could call in, say hello and scoop one up for €1.99 (not bad
    since they are normally €24.99)

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 29 CiaranS

Hi Ash. Sounds like a good deal and I need a docking station anyway. Will it fit with the latest touch? Ciaran

Hi Ciaran

This case is designed for iPhone 3G/3GS models.

I had a look at the latest version of the iTouch and thats considerably slimmer then the iPhones so the answer is no i'm afraid.

We do how ever have PLENTY of speaker docks that will fit your iTouch:D

check us out on www.philipsshop.ie

cheers
    Ash

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.