If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A/V receiver and speaker quote

Options
  • 12-11-2010 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I have finally decided on what to go for so if someone can give me a quote I would really appreciate it and will order.

Pioneer VSX920
    Monitor Audio Vector 5.1
    Cambridge DacMagic

And delivery to Limerick.

Cheers.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

bucks73 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I have finally decided on what to go for so if someone can give me a quote I would really appreciate it and will order.

Pioneer VSX920
    Monitor Audio Vector 5.1
    Cambridge DacMagic

And delivery to Limerick.

Cheers.

Bucks,

OK it's Friday - I'm in a good mood so here is a no brainer deal!

Pioneer VSX920 (nice)
    Monitor Audio Vector 5.1 (yumm)
    Cambridge Audio Dacmagic ( Cool)

£929.95....

If you check out the retails online I'm 100% confident that you won't get a quote within £200 of that price - still it's Friday!:P.

If you wanted to make it seriously sexy you could add the Marantz NA7004 instead of the Cambridge Dacmagic (the NA7004 sounds completely A M A Z I N G) for an additional £299 (the NA7004 retails at £700 :eek:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3FQUuGefwo

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Thanks John,

You have a deal. :D

I'll take the dacmagic though to keep things under the grand lol.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

bucks73 wrote: »
    Thanks John,

You have a deal. :D

I'll take the dacmagic though to keep things under the grand lol.

Quickest decision in history - for that I'll throw in a set of these for you again, Gratis!

swa3523_10_rtf_.jpg

and one of these as discussed earlier:

dla40108_10_rtf_.jpg

Thanks again,

I'll get one of the guys to give you a shout,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks very much John.

Courier arrived today with two big packages for me. Cant wait to get it all set up:D

Thanks to John and Dave for everything again.

• Advertisement

Just thought I would post something about the DacMagic. In another thread someone mentioned that an optical output is needed from a PC to connect to the DacMagic but it also accepts a USB signal and the cable comes supplied so if you dont have a soundcard with an optical output theres no need to upgrade it.

Sounds fantastic btw! :D

Thanks again lads.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.