Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Reach console

• 12-11-2010 6:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭

Ok Monday is the day I get a new xbox. The reach bundle is still available with the reach artwork and extra controller for 299, go for it or anything better?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

The Kinect bundle is €350 in gamestop and from the testimonials on another thread it turns out that Kinect might actually be a bit of a laugh. Some people have put playing Black Ops on hold to play it!I hope its good anyway because my OH is getting it for me for christmas!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056085432

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Ryan451

I agree with the above post, €50 extra for the Kinect sounds like quite a good deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭Gooch2k4

the reach console is very nice, the value is really dependant on if you have Reach already

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Gooch2k4 wrote: »
    the reach console is very nice, the value is really dependant on if you have Reach already
    In fairness, it is still a normal XBox 360 S console. For the extra €50, you could pick up a Kinect bundle (If you can spring for the extra €50). Kinect could be a laugh, and if it's not for you that means you could still try to sell the Kinect for €100-€150 and make some of your money back. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭Gooch2k4

Yeah but that kinect bundle would only include the 4GB console

edit: no wait my maths is off apparantly lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

I bought a 250gb pack in Smyths. €285 with 2 controllers, a new release (black ops) and €10 vouchers. Happy with that.

Advertisement