If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Panasonic TXP42V20 plasma please!

Options
  • 12-11-2010 8:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi John,

Do you stock the 42" Panasonic plasma model no.TXP42V20.If so can you give me a price including delivery and is there Warranty?
    Is the English spec. o.k for Republic.

This model does not appear to be on sale in Dublin
    only (TXP50V20L 50"irish spec.).

Kind Regards

Robert,

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi John,

Do you stock the 42" Panasonic plasma model no.TXP42V20.If so can you give me a price including delivery and is there Warranty?
    Is the English spec. o.k for Republic.

This model does not appear to be on sale in Dublin
    only (TXP50V20L 50"irish spec.).

Kind Regards

Robert,

Robert,

thanks for the post & the opportunity to quote.

The TXP42V20 is not a model that we stock - in general we are not shipping Panasonic to the ROI at the moment as the UK spec cannot be guaranteed to work in the ROI - as it does not have VHF and also Pana UK will not guarantee that their models will support MPEG4 in Ireland whilst it appears that the 'L' models do.

Is there any other TV that I could interest you in?;)

Sorry I cannot be more helpful but as ever give me a shout if I can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 imabeliever3

Hi John

Thanks for reply. I wil have to pick another
    model and get back to you.

Regards

Robert.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.