Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To fix an existing tattoo

Options
  • 12-11-2010 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I have an existing tattoo on my stomach, its not very good, in fact its pretty crap. Is there a good tattoo artist out there that could design a tattoo around my existing one. :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Yes there is............................................
    Now, a general rule of thumb is that any coverup (which it most probably will be as opposed to a re-touch) will have to be bigger and darker than the original. Once you've decided on a style you might like (such as japanese) then someone here can advise you more on an artist / tattooist to go and see. I wouldnt get too bogged down in detail just yet as what you want in your head and what is best / practical in giving you a good tattoo may be 2 different things in this case.

Advertisement