Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Fourm Beers (Friday December 3rd)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭MFZ

Will be in the Gingerman shortly. Just enjoying the last course of my dinner in Wongsons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Mr check raise

Just downing some vodka in advance of goin in...gonna be messy by end of night:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

That's dedication I love it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

How long ye staying on Gingerman?

Be there till 11ish man,

You coming down?

• Advertisement

Haha I was hiding! Nah not really..mate of mine wanted a chat so I had to stay talking to her

No panic lad, will ya be below?

I wish I wasn't! Nightmare

:) :thumbsup:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Mother of god I cant believe I have work in the morning.....

Xmas part drinks + AdMMM = shot of goldshlagga + shot of tequila + raving to Madness and Abba....

• Advertisement

Where did you hear abba???

Masons I assume, we split into old and new school at around half 1. It seems to have done us all in.

BTW we find the lack of Mumford & Sons disturbing :)

Oooooooooooooh...................... :(

Go for a good breakfast :-)

Lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

What are ye all doing up at this ungodly hour?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

mad b*stards !:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 407 ✭✭Izy

And the lack of foo fighters :D

Still searching for a pub/ late bar/ a band who will play a foo fighter song:cool:

Funnily enough I played Big Me last sat and I have two other ones on the bar's midweek playlist. I just couldn't put my hands on if last night.

Was somewhat of an embarrassment for me actually. The band were brutal and I stopped them an hour early and sent em packing.

They were poor enough actually,

Still though only way to find out is to book them.

• Advertisement

Thanks very much to abouttobebanned for the hospitality, was very much appreciated. The band sounded pretty new, to be fair to them, but I was definitely expecting more from a band named after one of my favourite Beatles songs.

Worst moment of my night came when I left the place for Masons and discovered that they wanted me to pay money to hear Kate ****ing Lawlor play her favourite Ministry of Sound CD. Ended up creeping around for a bit downstairs before my friend came down and dragged us up.

Worst moment of my morning was waking up drowning! Drowning in the remains of a half eaten Doner Meat and chips. Smell of garlic was ****ing pungent and had I not woken up I was definitely in line for a Darwin Award of some description.

I think that was our best turnout yet and if the conditions weren't so treacherous, there may have been more.

They had a van with their name on...they talked a huge talk..and listed a lot of venues they have played and what bookings they have next year.

I book bands for other venues as well but won't get to see as many as I will in the front lounge. You'd like to give new bands a go but you can also see why the likes of the Kazbar stick to the same 3-4 bands every month.

I was hoping to drink with ye during the band last night but as soon as they started I knew I was in trouble.

Moment of the night for me was by far and away Adam loosing his footing on the Ice and running in the one spot for what seemed like 30 seconds.

Ya thanks for looking after us we'll be back.......

ziedth wrote: »
    Moment of the night for me was by far and away Adam loosing his footing on the Ice and running in the one spot for what seemed like 30 seconds.

Ya thanks for looking after us we'll be back.......
    :O

What?!

You really don't remember? Across from the Sony centre?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Mr check raise

AdMMM wrote: »
    :O

What?!

Yaaay, I can still post!! That was quare funny...remember on the way down to the Front Lounge, thats when it happened.

Jaysus I was gonzo alonso last night. It think that 10th vodka after the shoulder might have been bad. I would check those bottles in your bar...

I just remember hearing Tragedy......and shouting "LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVIIINNNGG YYYYYOOOOOOOUUUUUU
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVIIINNNGG YYYYYOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU " at AdMMM.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

I was talking to nkay for a bit in the Front Lounge and I was about to come over to ye when I seen ye dancing and mostly touching each other whilst singing 'Tragedy' ....

I thought it was best to leave ye at it :P

Why did everyone have peanuts in their pints?

• Advertisement

Peanuts in pints seemed tonbe the theme of the night as everyone else let me down on the socks on shoes front.

Advertisement