Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jefferson Airplane, "After Bathing At Baxtors"

Options
  • 12-11-2010 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Some album. The whole way through is really really good.

Just listening to it again. Forgot how good it was. Def in my top 10 if not top 5 albums.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,247 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

I prefer Surrealistic Pillow, tbh.

ABAB is a really good album too. I love "You and Me and Pooneil" and "Spare Change".

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭sydsad

I prefer Surrealistic Pillow, tbh.

ABAB is a really good album too. I love "You and Me and Pooneil" and "Spare Change".

Yeah? Cool. I love Spare Chaynge. Some song. Ill have to give there other stuff a listen. I know the obvious ones like white rabbit etc. Is that one on surrealistic pillow actually?

No man is an island...hes a peninsula. lol Love that part.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

sydsad wrote: »
    Yeah? Cool. I love Spare Chaynge. Some song. Ill have to give there other stuff a listen. I know the obvious ones like white rabbit etc. Is that one on surrealistic pillow actually?

It is!

Since you guys like Jefferson Airplane are either of you Grateful Dead fans?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,247 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

I've never listened to them. Are they similar?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭thesultan

It is in my collection of three and greatest hits of Jefferson airplane( surrealistic and Volunteers) . It has some good tracks but hasn't the great ones that the others have. The second track is pure muke though and should have been left off along with the acid they were taking at the time

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Greatful Dead fan here! Jefferson too. :) Brilliant music, although I'd be bigger into The Greatful Dead. Definitely worth checking them out.

Advertisement