Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

home studio available

• 12-11-2010 9:02pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6

hi all, im new to boards so i hope im doing this right. im a fully qualified sound engineer, city and guilds. with a nice home studio. im doing excellent quality work but at a fraction of the cost of a bigger studio. would love to get more bands in recording. any one interested? based in laois.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 172 ✭✭markwho

Whats your equipment?
    And what are your prices?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

Hi Studio909 and welcome to Boards.

Most guys here would have their own set ups.

What, in your opinion, separates yours from the pack ?
    Do you have some examples of your work ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 studio909

HEY MARKWHO,im do most of my work in protools 8 le but im running logic pro aswell.im using a digi 002 control surface and i have a mackie vlz pro 16 channel mixer for extra preamps and some basic mixing when required.
    I have mics by shure (57 and 58)akg d112,sennheiser md421,t bone em800 and mxl990 and rode nt1a.
    i have some outboard equipment that i use when required(lexicon reverb unit,drawmer noisegate and compressor)
    i also have guitars by gibson and fender but as im a lefty not to many people will be able to use them.i have a hiwatt g50 guitar amp and a gt10 guitar fx pedal,theres also a small ashdown bass amp available.also available is my old reliable pearl export drum kit which is available if it suits the style of music being recorded.
    hope this answers your question and thanks for the interest.
    HEY PAUL BREWER,i have a smaller setup than sime of the bigger commercial studios but i feel i can deliver the same quality results with the equipment i have and recording experiences i have,il be posting some of my recordings soon,im in the process of recording an album for "the rising sons"and as soon as its finished il be posting those songs to with there permission,also feel free to call in and listen to some samples for yourself.
    hope this helps and thanks for the interest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭tubedude

Sounds interesting yeah! If you want to upgrade your backline, with better guitar sounds I'll give ya a good deal on this guy here: http://adverts.ie/322872

thanks tubedude, im ok for stuff at the moment.

• Advertisement

hi all,
    i charge 60-70 euro per song, recorded and mixed.

anyone interested?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

put up some examples of your work

hi, check out my myspace page. "studio909 home recording studio". iv just uploaded one song at the minute, ill get the rest up soon. THANKS.

samples of my work available on my myspace page, getting them up slowly but surely.

its "studio909 home recording studio". on my space

no space between studio and 909.

Advertisement