Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

t-mobile phone?

Options
  • 12-11-2010 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭

Can t-mobile phones be unlocked to use in ireland? the phone my daughter wants is only available on tmobile dont want to waste the money if it cant be unlocked.

Thanks a million

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

They can do, but it depends on the model of phone. Post what your looking for first

• Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭danois

thanks for the reply sorry i thought i had put a link in for the phone!!

its a http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5184220/Trail/searchtext%3ET+MOBILE.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Ye should cost you much tog et in unlocked. You could also buy it unlocked already from ebay or the likes. Its not a 3g handset, so dont use it with three.ie network. Will be fine or calls and texts on anyother network. And the model is actually Alcatel OT-660, t-mobile just brand it E-100, might help you along the road.

Advertisement