Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi in Dublin 15

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭ronan45

My god Clonee was like Lower Manhattan Last night lol.
    Never seen so much hustle and bustle in the village. There must of been some deals. There was a Que of cars forming on the main road to get in to the Aldi car park when i went by. Was it THAT good? Feel i missed out now lol :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

Was in today, nothing special.. and no real deals. Dunno what would make people want to change from lidl, especially since they're so close!

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Cilar

That's a good addition to Clonee. Lidl and Aldi complete each other nicely in term of product range - no longer the need to go to Dunnes once a month for the few stuffs I could not find at Lidl.
    Also, I noticed number of price increases at Lidl lately, a little bit more competition and price war in the same area can only benefit customers. The range of fruit/veg offering at Lidl Clonee also decreased in recent months (noticed that they were in shortage of essential stuffs like apples on a regular basis in past months).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,250 ✭✭✭ongarite

In my experience the fresh fruit and veg has always been of a better quality in Aldi compared to Lidl.
    Good to see both are now so close so you can pop into both and get the best that each store offer.

Aldi also do fantastic aged steaks, usually more Irish sourced produce in it too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭zef

What time is it opened on a Sunday 'till, does anyone know?
    Looking fwd to seeing it, have always shopped in Lidl since they came here, but never been in an Aldi :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement