Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what concerts are on where in europe

Options
  • 12-11-2010 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi
    i want to take my other half away for his birthday in january. I'm thinking of looking for a cheap flight to somewhere in europe as a surprise. maybe book a concert or something. the problem is i can't find a website that will tell me what's on where / when. i'm open to what we do. can soe one help me ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

sonichic wrote: »
    Hi
    i want to take my other half away for his birthday in january. I'm thinking of looking for a cheap flight to somewhere in europe as a surprise. maybe book a concert or something. the problem is i can't find a website that will tell me what's on where / when. i'm open to what we do. can soe one help me ?

Check this out

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/about_us/worldwide/?tm_link=tm_homeA_changeloc_intl

Just click on the country ya wanna go to

Something to remember though, January/February is a pretty quiet time for bands touring Europe

• Registered Users Posts: 36 sonichic

scuds thanks for replyimg. i might be in the wrong part of the forum. I find the ticketmaster site really hard to navigate for europe unless you know who / what you're looking for.

sonichic wrote: »
    scuds thanks for replyimg. i might be in the wrong part of the forum. I find the ticketmaster site really hard to navigate for europe unless you know who / what you're looking for.

What sort of music you into, and what country would ya be looking at?

But like i said, a lot of bands are reluctant to tour Europe in Jan/Feb due to bad weather etc, no point coming over if half of europe is covered in 4ft of snow

Hi. I didn't really explain properly.that's my problem I don't know where or what. just looking for something different and thought a flight and a show or something would be fun. i'm trying to find out whats happening / on in other countries. not necessarily music concerts. I goning to chek out world-guides dot com and see if i can find something.

How about a show in London's west end, plenty of choice and plenty of good priced hotels.
    Flights in Jan would also be pretty cheap

• Advertisement

Yes London is always good. i'm going to check out the cheap flights and see where i end up. i'll let you know. cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

You might wanna try www.pollstar.com
    You can enter a city and a date range to get available concert dates (even including surrounding cities).
    Note: It is run by ticketmaster, so shows that are not sold through the ticketmaster system are missing there.

cheers!

sabrewulf

Advertisement