Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Complain with estate agency - Drogheda Independent?

Options
  • 13-11-2010 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

Have a complaint to make about an estate agency in Drogheda. Where would be the best place to go with this? I don't expect to 'get anything' out of it, but I am very disappointed with the way I was treated and wish to alert other potential customers of the same. Is there anyone I can make a complaint to, or is a letter to the DI the better option? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Mylow

The DI are hardly going to bite the hand that feeds it.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭AnnaGram85

Yeah that's true. At the moment, I'm in the middle of a dispute with said agency, so don't want to jeopardise my success in this, by rattling the cages

• Registered Users Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭Lantus

having dealt with estate agencies all over the uk I can confirm they are all practised crooks. get ready to fight and fight and fight and never give up. If you have a good case then consider court as a final option.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭AnnaGram85

Thanks for that Lantus.
    Maybe there is a place to complain about small business? I do not know. I'd complain to the manager, but the man in question is the owner so fat use that will do! I just want people to be aware of the unprofessionalism of said company.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭bnear

It might be worth trying the ombudsman, www.ombudsman.ie...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭oceanfish2008

You could also try contacting the property services regulatory authority
    www.npsra.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

Always very helpful and will give you the best advice on what actions to take... http://www.consumerassociation.ie/

Advertisement