Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airport to Alfred St

Options
  • 13-11-2010 1:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Coming up from Limerick at the end of the month.

Whats the easiest way to get from the Airport to The Premiere Inn on Alfred St? Would it be expensive in a taxi or does a bus stop close to it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Assuming you are flying into Belfast City airport the 600 bus service runs from there to the city centre. The airport is really close to town so it doesn't take very long (and a taxi wouldn't be that expensive either if you decided to take one instead!).

Here's a handy timetable and map of where you should get off for your hotel. It's only a couple of minutes walk from the stop.

Have fun in Belfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

I live on Alfred street now but I've never actually been to either airport in Belfast. I'll keep the info for future reference.

Advertisement