Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

two and two bar

Options
  • 13-11-2010 1:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

Growing up in the seventies I remember a chocolate bar called "two and two". It comprised of 6 or 8 squares of chocolate with a white fondant within.

Can anyone tell me more about this bar... I presume it's not manufactured today anywhere?

Thanks
    P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

• Registered Users Posts: 17,048 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

I remember it as being made by HB
    It had white and brown fondant and had milk and dark chocolate on the outside - hence "Two and Two".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

I was trying to explain these to my hubby last night..he does'nt remember them at all. I loved them soooo much!! Why do they always get rid of the nice things :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

chucken1 wrote: »
    I was trying to explain these to my hubby last night..he does'nt remember them at all. I loved them soooo much!! Why do they always get rid of the nice things :(

I blame the government!!

Advertisement