Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blast! Demolished Tower Falls The Wrong Way

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Although cries of "Phil, Phil, get out of there" can be heard, no one was hurt.

Are you sure it wasn't the yet to be shown, Eastenders Christmas Episode?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

This proves Jews did 9/11.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

Little girl is the smartest ones, knows that its time to run!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

Demolition Fail.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

it reminds me of the tower they tried to blow up and it literally sat on itself.. The bottom blew out and the top fell down to fill the gap. However it was now do dangerous the whole area had to be evacuated.

I cannot find a video for it though.

On this one...it shows you have to be aware...I would not have guessed the pylons were an issue but look what happened.

However, around 4,000 people in the area were left without power.

Whoops - it now seems that your name is extremely fitting OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,513 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Comment 1:
    Wonder if the contractor's first name is Homer -"Doh"
    kinda funny

Comment 2:
    re comment by basherdrummer, You are not funny and you are not clever ! How could you think that such a comment would be amusing ? Maybe if you cast your mind back to that terrible event and recall the sheer horror and suffering of everyone involved as well as everyone else that was horrified by what occured you wouldn't be so quick to utter such thoughtless comments ! OR DO YOU SUPPORT WHAT THE TERRORISTS DID ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF, comparing it to 9/11:confused::rolleyes:

Advertisement