Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Musicians - Galway

Options
  • 13-11-2010 2:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi everyone, singer/guitarist here looking for guitarist/bassist to start an originals band in/around Galway. Have a drummer already on board and an interested bassist. All of us are around 21 and thats the kind-of age group we are aiming for, but its not set in stone. Fair amount of musicianship is required and vocals are a huge plus but being musical is much more important as the overall goal of the band is to write whatever style we want and make the songs as good as they can be, however the songs will probably still remain in the punk-rock/rock/alt rock/metal area. There are plans in place for huge promotion, world class recording, radio shows, and much more that I wont reveal in this post as i'm sure you can understand ;) It does take dedication however but if thats a problem for you then this isn't what you're looking for.

I realize I've left a few important details out but if you're curious and would like to know more, drop me a PM and ill fill you in. I cant go dropping my trick bag to everyone in this post, I figure the right guy/girl for the job will make the effort to PM ;)

Thanks for reading :D

Comments

Advertisement