Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Female singer available!

• 13-11-2010 6:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi I'm Caroline 'Im 19 from Longford originally but living in Dublin now for college. I go to UCD and play guitar and sing! Ive been playing guitar for over 3 years now and love it, singing and playing is definately my passion. So get back to me on this if your looking for a female vocalist for a group or band! Thanks =]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 davepyro57

Hey,
    have you got a myspace page or anything to hear your voice?

nice one
    Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Caroline96

Hi Dave
    I dont have a myspace page but i will try and get somwthing up on youtube asap!

and ill let u knw!wat do u do?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 novemberbravo

Hi Caroline
    What kind of group are you looking to join style ? Im trying to start an acoustic kind of set up with a couple of guitars and a bass and would like a female vocalist in the mix . Style would be be acoustic/folky/reggae(ish)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Caroline96

wow that sounds perfect as to what im looking for and would be interested in. I love doing songs acousticly and love doing covers. I dunno do ye write songs?.. I love artists like kings of leon, paolo nutini, damien rice, coldplay, snow patrol. My all time favourite thing to play on guitar and sing would b caledonia,so i like a great mix. Get back to me if your still interested =]

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ACTL

Hey there,
    Would you be interested in singing for a pop punk/ punk rock band?
    hanlon.jody@yahoo.ie
    jody

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 trewil

hi,
    if your still looking for a band we're looking for a singer, we're all in our early 20's and are an alternative indie funk rock band called Bread and Buddha, we practice in blackrock so its relatively close to ucd if thats handy, get back to me if your interested

if you feel something hit that reply button!

cheers,
    Will

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16 gonzooon

Hey Caroline, im looking for a female vocalist. www.soundcloud.com/gonzooon

email me at gonzooon@yahoo.com if your interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Alibis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 232 ✭✭Maguirearch

I am looking to start a two piece if yer interested..for immediate future I will be on Guitar but I may go into Keys etc in future

Advertisement