Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web design help

Options
  • 13-11-2010 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭

I am designing a website for a person. They require the following:

A forum to allow for more than 50 people. And their own logins if possible
    Each member to be able to upload 3/4 images a week
    A member to be able to type in another members name and all their photos to appear.
    A member to be able to comment on photos.
    Images to load on login.

Can someone point me in the right direction for some of these elements. The person is willing to pay for licensing for e.g. a good forum

Thank you

Also I will be designing in dreamweaver and they don't have it. They have picsengine that they use for photos. Can this be used to edit content? If not what would be best for editing content?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

Joomla + Kunena forum + Community Builder (open source) or Jomsocial (commercial but worth it) will do everything for you and more im curently using joomla / kunena / jomsocial on a photography social network site.

You can develop the templates for Joomla in dreamweaver though, all uploading for members is done using the site frontend (edit profile).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 141 ✭✭en.r4cart

wordpress + Facelook plugin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

wordpress + Facelook plugin

Which gives you a forum how ? :confused:

Advertisement