Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4 Nations Final. Suncorp. AUS v NZ. **Contains Spoiler**

Options
  • 13-11-2010 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭

If you've not seen this game make sure you do, One of the greatest games of rugby i've ever seen in the flesh was last years encounter between theses two teams at the stoop. draw, Today NZ went one better and beat the aussies in a great display. Superb game, superb victory. Well done the kiwis.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Great match. Maybe not the most skilful in the first half but damn hard-hitting. The second half was just a joy to watch, my dad generally just sees SL and couldn't believe some of the skills on show.

England has quite a way to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

amacachi wrote: »

England has quite a way to go.

Ain't it the truth. This 4N has cruelly exposed he gap in skills between the SH and NH. England are in danger of becoming an irrelevance on the international scene.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Brilliant game, brilliant result, but that was some forward pass for the winner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

dooferoaks wrote: »
    Brilliant game, brilliant result, but that was some forward pass for the winner.

I haven't seen it from a decent angle, it looked forward but I dunno. Surprised the Aussies didn't have 26 freezeframes showing where he threw it from and where Lockyer touched it. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

Benji Marshall - that is all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

Billy Slater played well for New Zealand, again :p

Advertisement