Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long to wait?

• 13-11-2010 12:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭

Hi all. Got advantage yesterday (26 euro for 4 months supply) and emptied one vial onto the skin on the back of her shoulder blades as directed. O/H is vacuuming like a maniac and practically boiling her bedding etc in the washing machine. I have my little girl booked in to have her groomed and a major hair cut on Tuesday coming. Is this too early after applying the medication? Thanks. I booked this appointment about a month ago.wink.gif

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

48 hours after the treatment is enough time to wait until they can go swimming or be washed. It is absorbed into the lower layers of the skin and washing shouldn't stop it working. So, you're little lady is good to go for her new hair do on Tuesday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭sellerbarry

Thx. Much appreciated.

Advertisement