Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pump question

• 13-11-2010 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭

Looking for a bit of advice. Friend is looking to fit a powered pump in the hot press to use mainly for better pressure when having a shower. Normally I would recommend they put in a salemander/monsoon etc but considering how little use this will get(as it will be turned off when shower not in use) I was wondering if anyone can recommend a cheaper alternative that would last. I see the likes of B&Q do them but not sure of the brands. The type I was thinking of was a 1.5bar positive head model

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Sparkpea

I believe in you get what you pay for so for me I'd use salamander then monsoon if I wanted something slightly cheaper. Aqualisa is another one i've fitted in the past and its been fine but not sure what the cost is like these days.

What about even looking for newteam rather than b&q

Advertisement