Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to Bring/Buy when Moving

Options
  • 13-11-2010 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭

Yo, I'm moving out during the week. and I just want to seem if there's anything I need to bring or buy, or that would be useful.

The apartment has all the major kitchen appliances and a washer and dryer, so no worries there. I'm pretty sure we need to buy delph and take a trip to Ikea for a bedside locker or two. And some cheap table for my telly and Xbox.

Can't think of anything else though, other than my personal stuff. Does anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

You won't really know til you're in to be honest!!

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭JoePie

Yeah, that's a fair point. Just thought I'd ask anyway in case somebody knew of something life changing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

Once you can have a cup of tea/dinner and a sleep the first night you'll figure the rest out. I'd always bring my own cutlery/delph and sometimes own kettle. Depending on area a Brita can be handy to have too. Don't worry about it though. Just get in and enjoy your new home, the other stuff is just that, stuff

Bins/binbags always handy if there's nothing provided. Milton and dettol to sterilise the hell out of the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Blackjack

Bog Roll.

If you don't have it, you'll miss it terribly.

Advertisement