Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marketing No new posting

Options
  • 13-11-2010 4:24pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Is the Marketing forum closed for posting or is our just me?
    There is no New Thread button and if I try subscribe I get a message saying the forum is not accepting new posts..
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

i took a peek over there and it appears you cant reply to a thread either, - no button.

hmm..

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

There are no Mods listed for that forum.. perhaps they're in the process of assigning some and closed it in the mean time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Lads?

C'mere for a minute lads. Ok, well Dev and Beruthial were talking ok? And they said that they knew a fella who has a BIG discussion site down in the country, you know? And, sadly, his marketing forum died of old age recently.
    And so dev and ruthie noticed how the marketing forum was cross all the time, and sometimes wasn't nice to newbies and attracted all types of pests like spambots. And so they thought, wouldn't the marketing forum be happier if it had a big old website to run around in and lots of friendly users who'd post in it every day and start lots of nice threads. So they got the man from the country to come and collect it today. And do you know what lads? The man rang me and he said that the marketing forum is so happy down there! He said it missed ye all at first but then it made friends with the business forum and they have a little gang now, so don't worry, and just remember, it's happier now. And you can't visit, sorry, cause the man said that'd just confuse it.

Ah no I'm only kidding, I don't know what the score is.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,206 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Are you trying to tell me my dog is dead :confused:

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I see Zaph put up an announcement on the 15th.
    The forum is discontinued...

• Advertisement
Advertisement