Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blank screen on 6300

Options
  • 13-11-2010 4:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭

Have a friends Nokia 6300 with a blank screen. The screen is black, but it is lit so doesn't seem to be physically damaged. Do I need a shop to reset it, or is there something I can do. I obviously can't see any on screen prompts.

Alternatively if this phone is stuffed. whats the closest phone to this these days, not too expensive, one with a good missed call indicator. Which is verfy useful for the owner of this phone. 6700, 6303? Something cheaper.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

The lcd is probably gone, dont think its really worth spending the time and money on it. Put the few quid towards the new one. Anything basic will do the same job, like the 2330 or the two you already mentioned.

Advertisement