Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anybody on meteor bill pay lite with 10gb internet add on?

Options
  • 13-11-2010 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭

thinking about changing from meteor pre pay to bill pay. anybody negative or positibe things to say about meteor bill pay lite?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,938 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

talkin wrote: »
    thinking about changing from meteor pre pay to bill pay. anybody negative or positibe things to say about meteor bill pay lite?

When i first got my Android in Feb (Hero) i was on the talk 500 contract, 500 mins & texts, didn't have a data plan, so seeing as it was an Android i started up on the 10GB plan for 15 a month, what a waste of money.

Never went over 700mb in a month, and i used it quite a bit, although in work and home i was on wifi.

Cancelled the add on in Sept, dropped down to bill pay smart, 35 a month for 200 min, 200 texts & 1GB data, plenty

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭talkin

i have no wifi access at home or at work. i got iphone4 and it seems to use internet even when im asleep lol! :D it swallowed 30 euro credit in one day and that was after it used the 99cent a day usage. now i just switch my internet data off till im using it in fear that it with swallow my credit again.......

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭jerry2623

talkin wrote: »
    i have no wifi access at home or at work. i got iphone4 and it seems to use internet even when im asleep lol! :D it swallowed 30 euro credit in one day and that was after it used the 99cent a day usage. now i just switch my internet data off till im using it in fear that it with swallow my credit again.......
    you must have been downloading an awful lot of video or pictures ! bold boy:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭talkin

lol! girl! and no i didnt think i did i dont know how it happened :eek: so shocked when i received a text message to top up.... 30 euro in fairness

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭jerry2623

I am on meteor lite tlk and txt as well for 30 euro with 1gb of data have been on tlk and txt for ages and well worth it I got them to put the data on from this month at the same price. I have wifi at home and work so 1gb should more than enough to check mail listen to radio etc on my i phone

• Advertisement
Advertisement