Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30th birthday, and 25th wedding anniversary!

Options
  • 13-11-2010 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭

2 big events coming up:
    1. Boyfriend of 2 years, his 30th birthday. Any ideas? He has most gadgety things. Had a look at topgifts.ie They're quite expensive but I wouldn't mind paying if the experience was worth it, any advice?

2. Also, parents 25th wedding anniversary. Not into holidays or weekends away, and not a photoshoot type thing. Lookin for something more practical for them really! They're in late 40s. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭niceoneted

It might help if you can put a budget on it.
    Are you an only child or are you and your siblings going together to organise something for your parents 25th.
    I had a flying lesson bought for me and it was great as it was something I always wanted to try. Mind you after it I realised it was not something I wanted to keep up but I didn't have to find that out at my own expense which was great. Added bonus was that I got to take pictures of my house while on the lesson.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭stripysocks85

Budget isn't hugely important. I have 1 other sibling that can contribute.

Was looking at the flying lessons alright, or maybe the racing in Mondello Park? I reckon for 30th birthday I'll go over and above the usual clothes/DVD/aftershave and try and get something like that he can experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭xxGalwayGirlxx

Advertisement