Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3D pubs in Clonmel

Options
  • 13-11-2010 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    Does anyone know any pubs in Clonmel that might be showing the Haye/Harrison fight in 3D tonight? Mulcahys have a 3D screen?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

pooch90 wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    Does anyone know any pubs in Clonmel that might be showing the Haye/Harrison fight in 3D tonight? Mulcahys have a 3D screen?

A bit late now but there are currently no pubs in Clonmel with 3d screens, I wouldn't expect to see them around for a while yet either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

Thanks for your reply. Had heard lots of people saying Mulcahys had done, apparently they were wrong! Thanks though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭DT100

No good for me....I dont have 3D vision:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

We're all getting it along with our free cheese from Europe. Yours should be there soon....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭DT100

I was being serious lol...I dont have 3D Vision......I would love to be able to watch a soccer game with those 3D glasses..must be pretty cool.The best I can do is go to the pub,and watch through beer goggles:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement