Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

La Liga - week 11

• 13-11-2010 8:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭

Athletic 1-0 Almería, 13/11, 5pm
    Atlético vs. Osasuna, 13/11, 7pm (Sky1)
    Barcelona vs. Villarreal, 13/11, 9pm (Sky1)
    Mallorca vs. Deportivo, 14/11, 4pm
    Malaga vs. Levante, 14/11, 4pm
    Racing vs. Espanyol, 14/11, 4pm
    Hércules vs. R. Sociedad, 14/11, 4pm
    Zaragoza vs. Sevilla, 14/11, 4pm
    Sporting vs. Real Madrid, 14/11, 6pm (Sky1)
    Valencia vs. Getafe, 14/11, 8pm (Sky1)

Athletic up to eighth after their win over Almería earlier on, Llorente again.

Atleti 1-0 up against Osasuna :D, Forlán's got his first in can't remember how many games. Looking good for Atleti too. 2-0 now, Forlán crossed for Kun.

The Malaga match will be interesting, Pellegrini has had a full week with the squad now and they have a very winnable game (home vs. Levante).

Of course, game of the week is Barca-Villarreal. Champions vs. surprise package. Arguably, Villarreal's second real test (after beating Atleti). I see Barca winning 2 or 3-0.

Valencia should get back on track against Getafe. And who knows with Sporting against Real. They already beat Sevilla at El Molinon this year.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

Nice scenes there, before the game, of the Barca and Villareal players in the tunnel. All very friendly, hugs, handshakes and slaps on the back. Marchena seems very popular.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,793 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Villa, 1 nil.

Anyone have a top notch stream BTW? In English if possible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,793 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Nilmar equalizes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

Barca getting a game here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭An Citeog

This is probably the worst refereeing performance I've ever seen. He has absolutely zero control of the game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭CR 7

An Citeog wrote: »
    This is probably the worst refereeing performance I've ever seen. He has absolutely zero control of the game.

How he can say that wasn't a red, I'll never know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭carlop

An Citeog wrote: »

It's unbelievable. He obviously knows he fcked up for the disallowed goal and is now trying to balance things out.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

So he should, Pedro's goal was an atrocious game changing decision. 2-0 it's all over, a couple of minutes, it's 1-1..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

Messi showing why he's the best in the world.. Absolutely sublime, he is magic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭carlop

dfx- wrote: »
    So he should, Pedro's goal was an atrocious game changing decision. 2-0 it's all over, a couple of minutes, it's 1-1..

Seriously? You think a referee should knowingly make wrong decision after wrong decision?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

The offside is honestly one of the worst decision I have ever seen. He was 2 yards on FFS.

I agree Maxwell should have walked.

Barca looked good and sharp. Villa looked hungry as fúck and took a great goal. Pedro played very well, but he really needs to start scoring.

Iniesta. My word. Messi. Good grief.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭Cool Running

Lionel Messi you are the best

Nice first goal as shown in the vid above.

19 goals for the season so far, ridiculously good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

Lionel Messi you are the best

Nice first goal as shown in the vid above.

19 goals for the season so far, ridiculously good

19 in 16 appearances. And the goals have been so varied. The best finisher and most talented footballer in the world right now, on his day (which is quite regular), and absolutely peerless player.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

Edit......

^ What are you on about? There was only one extremely controversial offside call all game?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

gimmick wrote: »
    ^ What are you on about? There was only one extremely controversial offside call all game?

Sorry I edited just when I read it properly, I stayed up way to late to watch the boxing and I misread what you said. :o

Ha, I looked at the time you posted and thought it was probably a drunken post alright :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Love watching Villarreal play this season - very exciting the way they setup. Fair play to them for having a go away to Barca.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Couldn't hear the commentary in the pub, but why was the Barca goal ruled out last night?

• Advertisement

Higuain puts the ball in the net, only to be wrongly ruled offside. He was a yard on I'd say.

tolosenc wrote: »
    Couldn't hear the commentary in the pub, but why was the Barca goal ruled out last night?

"Offside". Messi was 2 yards on at least. Shocking decision.

Sporting V Real is a decent game. Still 0-0, could go either way, but I see Real snatching it late on.

Why is Jose not on the sideline?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

gimmick wrote: »
    "Offside". Messi was 2 yards on at least. Shocking decision.

Sporting V Real is a decent game. Still 0-0, could go either way, but I see Real snatching it late on.

Why is Jose not on the sideline?

He got sent off in the Copa del Rey during the week AFAIK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

And Higuain rescues Real, looked very shaky for a while.

Real hold on for the win, the Mourinho way.

Ronaldo is the best player for that situation, running with the ball and drawing lots of fouls, and a red card, as sporting got desperate.

GD9111679@Jose-Mourinho,-Chelse-1544.jpg

flahavaj wrote: »
    GD9111679@Jose-Mourinho,-Chelse-1544.jpg

How did you get a photo from the future?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Gonzalo Higuaín, you hero.

How did you get a photo from the future?

I have ones of Bale, Schweinsteiger and de Gea as well, but I'm saving them for a special occasion.;)

Advertisement