Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP ! Recovering from illness-Canary Islands

Options
  • 13-11-2010 9:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi All,

i only joined boards.ie tonight for the first time on the recommendation of a friend. I am recovering from a life threatening illness.I 'seem' to be out of the woods?hopefully.My doctors have advised me to take rest in a sunny location for a 4week period.I'm thinking of the canary islands.I have never been to ANY of the islands.I am looking for a quiet(ish) spot,accomodation with air con for only myself,37 yr old male,and a gym to 'try' recover before i begin work again in Jan ( with the help of God ).I'm not loaded with $ by any means but can afford maybe 2 to 3 k euro for the 4 to 5 week stay.Any help,guidance,suggestions or insights would be be SO appreciated folks.Im not even sure how ive posted this is correct,so if im doing so in error or not in the best manner,please advise.
    Thank you all for your kindness in advance
    Roger

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 recovering

it doesnt have to be the canary islands...im open to ANy and ALL suggestions ...but its got to be sunny and affordable

thanks again

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm afraid the Help Desk is only for posters experiencing problems with the site or for querying moderator decisions. Other posters can't reply to you here. However, if you post over on the Travel forum, I'm sure someone there will be able to help you. Good luck with your recovery and enjoy the holiday. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 recovering

thanks so much for your advice

R

Advertisement