Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Message settings on Sony Ericsson Zylo

Options
  • 13-11-2010 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭

I bought a Sony Ericsson Zylo yesterday and only noticed after that when I recieve a text message, it comes up as a "new event" where it displays the first line of the text. My old Sony did this aswell but was able to change it to the plain "Text message recieved from ..." format.

Basically does anyone how I can change it on this one? I went into the Meteor shop today and they didnt know how to either, please help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭TheNumpty

If you go into the 'General' menu in the settings, you can go into the 'New Events' section and you can change from activity menu or pop up. Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭billiejosie

Thanks The Numpty :) Im just after checking the General menu and "New Events" isnt given as an option. The only options available in the Gerneral menu are:

Profiles
    Time & Date
    Language
    Voice control
    Shortcuts
    Flight mode
    Automatic keylock
    PIN codes
    Security
    Phone status and
    Master reset.

Surely there has to be a way to change it to a normal "message recieved"!

Advertisement