Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Somewhere for mobile phone queries?

• 13-11-2010 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭

This is a bit of a random one but does anyone know of any place in town I could bring my new phone to get settings changed? I brought it back into Meteor today to ask them to change the messaging settings but they said they didnt know how to, I bought it there so I was too embarased to bring it into carphone warehouse to ask!

If anyone knows of anywhere id really appreciate it, thanks a million :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

you could try downloading the settings you need off the meteor site,,might be helpfull for you :)http://meteor.ie/support/meteor_services/#gprs_mss_wap_settings

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

what type of phone is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

If it's a Nokia the Nokia Service centre on steven street (Across the road from spokes bike shop) would be able to sort you out.

Not a Nokia? Maybe GSM centre across the road from H& Samuel jewlers might be able to help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,260 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Ask in the mobiles / pda forum, they are very helpful

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭billiejosie

Thanks everyone for the replies, its a Sony Ericsson phone so i mite try that gsm place that was mentioned, thanks for all yer help :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement