Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WoH 3; Results and Standings;

Options
  • 13-11-2010 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭

Thanks to everyone who could make it out to this tiny little hyped Wheel. While we had a much smaller number at this tournament, the level of play has only gone up. Not only that, the smaller numbers ment everyone got their games recorded...so you can actually see rare footage of me not sucking :D

Here are the top 8 from the tournament, as well as the consolidated top 16 from the last 3 tournaments;
    Top 8;
    1. Jarvy1
    2. Joe
    3. Holly
    4. Xinkai

5. Ramza, Voa

7. Doom, Gory

Top 16;

1. Joe
    2. Holly
    3. Jarvy1, Ramza
    5. Voa
    6. Xinkai
    7. Gory
    8. Fletcher, QMM, Doom
    11. Scavenger XIII, Red, Yreval
    14. Onion, Kiki, Orim

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Look at Doom. Scraping his way up the rankings. Little guy will get there someday.

YOU CAN DO IT JIMMY!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

Am i always gonna be Joe or can i be Chuey ? but anyway yeah that was good fun. Damn you jarvy i'll get my revenge on you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

chueytoo wrote: »
    Am i always gonna be Joe or can i be Chuey ? but anyway yeah that was good fun. Damn you jarvy i'll get my revenge on you :D

ChueyCV doesn't rhyme, so you're stuck with Joe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Tsukiko_chan

yay for Doom being 8th in BB XD wai!

also, i will have my revenge on Joe and Jarvy yet! >:3 next time the catgirl shall prevail meow!

good stuff guys! I enjoyed all my matches down south today.

Gory: WTG for having one scary Arakune 0.o 7k on a 80+hit combo. scary biscuits! I tried my best to make sure i didn't get cursed in our match as i knew it would be the end of me if that happened XD

Doom: more george and shoryucat! XD

Voa: Meow :3 that and i Need to see those matches on youtube >XD

Joe: I will forever have the look of dismay and death on your face when i got my first match with you with tao today. Cheeky random drives ftw XD

Jarvy: next time XD or rather, tuesday! XD i'm inspired now to actually practice BB at home again!

Ramza: i wanted to play you today but it didnt happen, hopefully at CXC :3

had a fun day and hope to see you guys at CXC for more BB shenanigans!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Good **** today guys I played my best so it is down to me to train to get better!

I must work on the Tager matchup

And yes Holly, I need experience with Tao and even any Makoto experience is greatly appreciated, damn squirrel

Thank God Joe got his revenge on me finally, 3rd time's a charm buddy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

TOP EIGHT!

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Vyze

Aw damn, I was hoping to stay in top 8 while only attending a single tournament! :P

Advertisement