Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 13-11-2010 11:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭

The "new post" thingy on the boards.ie beta does not work.Everytime I log in ,it says no new posts ,then when I go to forums there are clearly posts,it's probably down there on the list ,but i just thought I would highlight it:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Daisy Steiner

Yep, same here the last couple of days, I've tried clearing my browser but still no new posts!

When I go to my cp the new posts are there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

This only started going wonky for me 3 days ago,was working fine up until then. I've unsubscribed and resubscribed to threads but doesn't seem to have had any positive effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭juke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

juke wrote: »

It's never worked for me and im using beta for a while now ,is it to do with my browser or os?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭juke

It's never worked for me and im using beta for a while now ,is it to do with my browser or os?

Not techno enough to answer - but I use Firefox

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

juke wrote: »
    Not techno enough to answer - but I use Firefox

Im using chrome and windows 7 ,I don't think it worked on IE8 but I try it again when it's restored

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

I just went to the MOBILE page and clicked NEW POSTS and got a list of threads :)

Looks nice that mobile version!! (I like the colours)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement