Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clash x Counter- train from Dublin

Options
  • 13-11-2010 11:51pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey all,

I'll be booking tickets for this on Tuesday night.

If you want in, you need to post here before then.

I'm planning to get the train up up get the aircoach back, so 18 euro for the one way trip.

The train leaves Connolly at 9.35. If you're late I'll have to leave you there (Chopper).

I'm going to get a taxi from the train station (Chopper) but ye don't have to, it's walkable but I will have a stupid amount of gear with me so it's not happening.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Yo! count me in.
    Also, I may need to buy sterling off someone once we get north (my card's acting odd across borders, so I'm gonna head to the bank and ask what the deal is)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

As you know, count me in Doom. How much is the aircoach back can you recall?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

count me in

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

In like Fylnn. I'll be going in on the taxi this time as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Oh, pretty sure Ramza is in for this as well, he's crashing at mine the night before afaik.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

There's going to be a lot of us on that train.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

Count me in as well, also can some1 please ring my phone at like 8am on sat or i might never get up lol:D also how much is it with return?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    Oh, pretty sure Ramza is in for this as well, he's crashing at mine the night before afaik.

Yep, thanks again, will be great craic on saturday:cool:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Future guy do you need me to book for you tonight?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Doom, thanks for the offer but I'll book it here when I can confirm I can go. We're getting the 0630 train from Limerick to Heuston which will arrive in at 9ish. I'll have my stick with me so hopefully can join you all, even if only as fodder.

What time is the SSF4 event due to finish at?

• Advertisement

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Doom, thanks for the offer but I'll book it here when I can confirm I can go. We're getting the 0630 train from Limerick to Heuston which will arrive in at 9ish. I'll have my stick with me so hopefully can join you all, even if only as fodder.

Dunno but the single's tournament will be over early enough. The 3 v 3 is looking pretty late so not sure I can play in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Vyze

FutureGuy wrote: »
    We're expecting the singles tournament to finish at around 5pm and the 3v3 to be done for 7:30pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

Vyze wrote: »
    We're expecting the singles tournament to finish at around 5pm and the 3v3 to be done for 7:30pm.

Finish around 5? Is it still gonna start at 1?

blag wrote: »
    Finish around 5? Is it still gonna start at 1?
    Yeah, the schedule image is up on the FB page. There's gonna be a small break between groups and brackets to get some stuff sorted and to give the players some time to get food and do whatever.

ok, going to order now, 8 people:

Me
    Voa
    Xinkai
    dreddy
    orim
    chopper
    joe
    knee

Gonna have to do 4 and 4. Can only do up to 6 in one search.

Y'all better run to the SU so you don't miss signups. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Or you could just PM some of us your number and we'll let you know who is coming up and you can make sure we're signed up well on time.

4 and 4 done.

Deffo give one of us your phone no Vyze, we can let you know if somethings up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

How much did the train ticket cost Doom? And thanks :)

• Advertisement

18 euro and no problem!

Advertisement