Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

neighbours from hell

• 13-11-2010 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Firstly i want to apologise for puttin this thread under this section-cant find somewhere else for it! My partner and i are two hardworking professionals and are living next door to the neighbours from hell. Before i continue i have to stress that neither me or my husband are in anyway racist! Our neighbours are Polish and for some reason only use the upstairs part of their house.
    Last yr my husband and i had to resort to leaving a radio on in our bedroom all night long to block out the blearing noise from their tv....im not talking about late into the night im talking about being able to hear their tv right through the night. It took a bit of getting used to but this helped the situation. That was untill their baby learned to walk. Now we have to contend with pounding on our walls, floor shaking and cups and plates vibrating in our cupboards as the child literally does not stop throwing balls against the walls, cycling around the upstairs, screaming, slamming doors all day and most of the night long. We do not yet have children of our own and yet we are kept up the noise coming from this child and woken up every morning by it as well.

We have tried solutions-one sunday morning at 6.30 am when the noise was unbearable i knocked loudly on their door and this was ignored. We contacted citizens advice how told us 'keep a list' of when the noise happens...no need for this as it doesnt stop.

We are renting while we build our home...due to be finished in latter 2011 and im just not sure how long more i can take this. if we take it further (ie landlords) are our lives going to be made a living hell by the bloody ignorant neighbours untill we move out? HELP!

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I feel for your plight, but this has nothing to do with home security.
    Thread locked..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement