Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J. Cole - Friday Night Lights

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

ye im liking it big time, im a huge fan of j.cole and friday night lights is just as good as his other two mixtapes. you got to have respect for someone who raps,produces and sings etc.

i just cant wait for his actual album i reckon it will be quailty im waiting on this one for a while now.

my fav track on the mixtape

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Danow247

quality mixtape. more like an album. if these are the songs not making the album i can only imagine what its gonna be like! have had it on repeat since friday! been tracking j cole for about a year and a half now so its good to hear some new stuff from him. fav track so far is either of these 3:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

thanks guys for the videos,been getting around to downloading since hearing a few songs the other day.
    gotta admit,downloaded his last mixtape and wasnt blown away by it,maybe i didnt give it enough time.

Advertisement