Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Language College in County Wexford

Options
  • 14-11-2010 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

I'm not sure what made me think of this all of a sudden but does anyone else here from Wexford ever remember attending the Irish Language College that used to take place at Enniscorthy Vocational School during the summer holidays.I went to it back in Summer 1994 just before I entered secondary school in September of that year.My sister went also as our mum in her infinite wisdom decided it would be beneficial to both of us ! :D.I'm not sure if it is still running.Ring any bells ?? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭531

There is a meanscoil in enniscorthy that is running such courses now, I think. Not sure what it's called exactly but they have a website. Google 'meanscoil enniscorthy' and you'll find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Number 10 Shirt

531 wrote: »
    There is a meanscoil in enniscorthy that is running such courses now, I think. Not sure what it's called exactly but they have a website. Google 'meanscoil enniscorthy' and you'll find it.

They possibly are the group that organised it.The course I attended at Enniscorthy VC back in '94 was aimed specifically at secondary school students.

Advertisement