Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Mongrel (yet again!)

Options
  • 14-11-2010 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭

He's behaved for 21 months, but a builder let him out today and he's AWOL.

Yet again, I give you Bengy, the mutt with the wanderlust!

134764.jpg
    134763.jpg

His name and my number are on his collar (087-xxx-xxx, in case the collar or tag are gone), and he is chipped (his registration details on the chip are all up to date).

He is incredibly friendly, and would nearly talk to you!

The pictures are a bit old, but he is dirty blonde with longish hair and a bushy tail. He's about a foot tall, 2 foot long, and weighed 10kg at his last check-up.

We're worried about him, especially because it's so cold out tonight. At least he has loads of hair to keep him warm, and he ate well before he disappeared! Unfortunately he doesn't have the sense to shelter from the rain, but knowing him he's wheedled his way into someones house (that's how he ended up with us 3 1/2 years ago).

Any information on his whereabouts would be greatly appreciated. We've tried the Garda stations, and I've driven every street to the west of the river.

Thanks..

David.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Not again!

Will keep my eyes peeled. Hopefully he turns up soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

I do hope ye get your gorgeous lil' dog back safe n sound! What a cute dog. But bloody hell the size of the pictures is slowing down my computer like!!! It's a wonder ya couldn't re-size them smaller .... It's usually fairly easy to do that. How are pictures that size even allowed on a Forum .... Do they not take up loads of actual writing/text storage/space ??!!??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

awww what a cute dog!

hopefully he gets found soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Thanks for the kind comments.

Thankfully he's back as of a couple of minutes ago. He's covered in muck and not as lively as usual (although from the noises coming from downstairs that's getting back to normal fast!).

My better half did a walk around Taylors Hill and Maunsells Park, and found him in the green across from the house heading home.

Unfortunately it looks as if someone stole him from the garden, as his collar and tag are gone, and there was no way he could have gotten out on his own (we have 6' fencing around the garden, and a padlocked 6' gate, with just one low point that the dog can't get to).

Next stop the petshop for a new collar and tag.

Then Maplin for an outside camera!!

@ Ronnie8535; by any chance do you live across the green from me? There was a house over there he used to "visit" when there were parties on!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Fey! wrote: »
    @ Ronnie8535; by any chance do you live across the green from me? There was a house over there he used to "visit" when there were parties on!!

No that's not me but your dog has paid a visit to my house once or twice so I wouldn't think I'm a million miles from you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Fey! wrote: »
    Thankfully he's back as of a couple of minutes ago.
    Sound, glad he's back.
    Locked to show he's no longer missing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement