Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a UCD Student for 10hr per week internship on campus

Options
  • 14-11-2010 4:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭

I've got a really good internship (unpaid) for 8-10 hours per week in the Nova building on campus.

It is working alongside the MD of a small but very successful consulting firm. As part of this internship you'll get the opportunity to network with contacts from one of my clients regular customers- a very large OS manufacturer.

This position lasts until the New Year and you'll be helping the MD with marketing, PowerPoint presentations (experience needed and a flair for presentations desirable) and admin. You'll get to see how all aspects of a busy consultancy work and will learn a lot in a short space of time. To quote my client "They will get to see the theory in the business books actually working in practice".

The MD in return is also offering any assistance with dissertations or opening doors where possible. They have committed to giving about an hours mentoring and coaching to the intern in return for their commitment.

We're looking for a 3rd/4th year, recent graduate or Masters student. If you're interested then send me a PM.

Advertisement