Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ross Castle, Co.Cavan.

Options
  • 14-11-2010 6:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

Don't know if there is already a thread about this. If there is sorry. Just wondering has anyone ventured up there? I was there once at the beginning of the Summer this year. Just curious to hear anyone who has visited the place and their experience there?? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Was there last night for the bazzilionth time. Very relaxing, no ghosts suprisingly.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭feelio

Was there twice with 2 different groups, not much happened on both nights but would like to return there again sometime soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭IanMc666

Grimes wrote: »
    Was there last night for the bazzilionth time. Very relaxing, no ghosts suprisingly.

Yeah the one time I was there I didn't see anything though there were some odd feelings.. And some things were out of place at times. Wouldn't mind re-visiting it.

feelio wrote: »
    Was there twice with 2 different groups, not much happened on both nights but would like to return there again sometime soon.

Yeah same here, was meant to head down with a mate just before Halloween for two nights but money got in the way. The stuff he proclaimed to have heard/experienced was quite interesting. I hope to head back up soon.

I have to say though I couldnt sleep at all the last night I was there. I felt like someone was sitting on my chest and couldnt breath. However I was sitting by the fire all night and had downed 4 litres of coke since 6pm the following day.

Also the door closed itself while I was in the sitting room alone. Probably the fire in the room pulling in air from outside and closing the door.

Its nice for a break now though but really take it for a weekend if you want to enjoy the area as one evening isnt enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

had downed 4 litres of coke since 6pm the following day.

oh you time traveller you

maccored wrote: »
    oh you time traveller you

previous* woops

Looking for serious posts not piss takes.. Give it over.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

Grimes wrote: »

shocking you think they would have scratched ya seems to be the new thing these days :rolleyes:

IanMc666 wrote: »
    Looking for serious posts not piss takes.. Give it over.

You talking to me? You asked for an experience in Ross Castle and I gave you one. Or would you rather I left out the science and reason?Ok so.

I was in Ross Castle, a ghost opened the door and a ghost was in my room at night.

• Advertisement
Advertisement