Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer log (hopefully profit )

Options
  • 14-11-2010 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Im a long time admirer( pyro + coughlan and few others ) but rarely write up,
    Im starting to log my soccer bets as I having a bit of luck recently .
    Im going to do only soccer bets mostly weekend soccer bets but occasionaly during the week,
    Im going to do trebles doubles or accums or the odd time single if I see Value
    Im going to start with bank of 50 quid .All bets done online with PP

Todays :
    Celtic (- 1) 5/6
    Think they have lots of goals in them this year, were beaten during the week which is prob the kick up the arse they needed

Shamrock Rovers (90 mins) 6/4---- won the league so think they are good enough to do double

Sunderland (+2 ) evens
    Essien , Alex , Lampard , Anelka (Doubtful ),
    Big players missing , Sunderland suffered heavy away day defeat to bitter rivals Newcastle and I think Bruce will be keen to avoid another heavy defeat so think he will set his stall out to defend and counter attack and also think Gyan can cause problems for Terry

10 treble

Bank -40
    Inplay -10

10 treble

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

No good:confused:
    Celtic prob should of scored more than one :(
    But got Sunderland game spot on
    Ill be back
    Mite try and get my balance back up to 50 if i spot value tonight;)

Ibrahimovic to score and AC Milan to win (5/1)

Think AC will take inter tonight im not a fan of benitezs negativity an think Ac will win an if they do win then The big man will most likely be on the scoresheet

5er

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

Think AC will take inter tonight im not a fan of benitezs negativity an think Ac will win an if they do win then The big man will most likely be on the scoresheet

5er

Well the Ibra bit is in

5er

WON

Bank-65
    Profit- 15

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Crowie13

Good stuff PB nice to see a profit after only 2 bets, will be keeping an eye on ur future bets.

• Advertisement

Cheers ,
    Profits the aim of the game:D
    Hoping to make 250+ by december 16th for xmas !!!
    Hope i can achieve this and help one or two people along the way
    More bets during the week:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

love the thread name lol its the same as mine .ya look to be going well keep it up .nice one on the sunderland call

Only 1 bet for tuesday as i hate early stages of FA Cup
    England U21 (-1 ) V Germany U21 6/1

I know ppl will say im mad but i like this england team and the germans form doesnt look great reading DLDW.
    I also think 6/1 is a great price for (-1 ) as these U21 matches are usually won by few goals
    I could be completly wrong but thats the gamble only mini stake on it

5er @ 6/1

Bank-60
    In Play -5

Only 1 bet for tuesday as i hate early stages of FA Cup
    England U21 (-1 ) V Germany U21 6/1

I know ppl will say im mad but i like this england team and the germans form doesnt look great reading DLDW.
    I also think 6/1 is a great price for (-1 ) as these U21 matches are usually won by few goals
    I could be completly wrong but thats the gamble only mini stake on it

5er @ 6/1

Bank-60
    In Play -5

Ok so got this one completley wrong,:(
    Not over yet but England are doing nothing :(
    Still in profit not much but still profit,:)
    Bring on Weekend soccer where i Know my stuff ( prem league + Championship ):D
    Mite have small bet tomorrow in Friendlys:p

Right Going to give the friendlys a go on Wednesday

Ireland 13/10 20e
    Strong(ish ) team out(Duff, Fahey, Given ,doyle etc ) and shoud be good enough

Ireland (-1 ) 4 /1 10e--- Nice price cause i feel if they do win they will win by 2 or 3

Bank-30
    In play - 30

Gambling 50 percent of my bank:eek: , I know its not wise but im confident if they lose or draw:mad: That I can get a winning bet on weekend football;)

• Advertisement

Right Going to give the friendlys a go on Wednesday

Ireland 13/10 20e
    Strong(ish ) team out(Duff, Fahey, Given ,doyle etc ) and shoud be good enough

Ireland (-1 ) 4 /1 10e--- Nice price cause i feel if they do win they will win by 2 or 3

Bank-30
    In play - 30

Gambling 50 percent of my bank:eek: , I know its not wise but im confident if they lose or draw:mad: That I can get a winning bet on weekend football;)

Ok so got this terribly wrong ,
    Gonna leave till weekend and try build up bank again with soccer i know ( i hope )

Bank-30
    Profit- ( - 20 ):mad:

having a bet on the Friday night game

Burton Albion v Bury

Bury 2/1 (10e )

No real reasoning only that they have won a good few away games this season

Bank-20
    In play-10

having a bet on the Friday night game

Burton Albion v Bury

Bury 2/1 (10e )

No real reasoning only that they have won a good few away games this season

Bank-20
    In play-10

WIN

Bank-50
    Going having a look at my bread an butter now ( english leagues )

Im goin for a few tomorrow 1 long shot + I have much more confidence in

Long Shot:
    Rangers (-1) away to Kilmarnock (7/5 ) Very strong this year an have goals in them with miller

Chelsea (-1) away to birmingham (21/10 ) I know they were stuffed by Sunderland but think Ancellotti will give them right kick up hole an fancy drogba to respond tomorrow

Stoke (-1 ) away to west brom (7/1 ) :eek:Cant get over this price love backing stoke because there throw ins against any side are lethal never mind a side who hasnt experienced before.If i had my bank built up i would be throwing quiet a few euros on it

5er
    Returns-297.60

An now my nap:
    Middlesboro (10/11) v Millwall.. Hoping new manager will bring this team up the league, have some quality players , robson,boyd ,mcdonald

Cardiff (4/5) v Nott Forrest,,,dont think i need to explain cardiff have 2 best players in right now in bothroyd an bellamy IMO

Brighton(8/15) v Bristol Rovers,, top of league an gus poyet is really gettin best out of these players,

10e
    Returns-52.69

Bank-35
    In Play-15

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭jay5296

best of luck peacebro, good selections for 2morrow.
    Chelsea man u bolton would be my bankers. see a few draws though at ars, blackburn and sunderland? ;)

Everton v Sunderland.

I have feeling everton will take Sunderland even though they hammered Chelsea last week , Just think the dont have other options other than ball into the channels or over the top and whilst it will have great success this season against most teams i just feel everton are too strong defensively

Everton 17/10

10er

Bank -25
    In play - 10

Everton v Sunderland.

I have feeling everton will take Sunderland even though they hammered Chelsea last week , Just think the dont have other options other than ball into the channels or over the top and whilst it will have great success this season against most teams i just feel everton are too strong defensively

Everton 17/10

10er

Bank -25
    In play - 10

No good, thought everton would be better defensively than they were
    O still half my bank left so heres hoping for a good week to build it up:D

im back.....
    Using all my bank as I wont get chance to gamble over next feew weeks,
    Its all going on 1 match on a team im loving the look of this year

Wigan v Stoke

Stoke (-1 ) 5/1 ( 15e )

Stoke (-2 ) 14/1 ( 10e )

Really like the look of stoke this year an wigan are a team in trouble.
    Stoke are mixing there play this year with long balls an pacy wingers ( etherington + pennant ) . I feel they mite trounce wigan tomorrow an fancy huth on the score sheet.
    Think 5/1 is serious. Heres hoping:D:D

Advertisement