Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Refurbished xbox 360 20GB - 109.99e

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

The Virus had a better deal going a while ago :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Kevin!

EnterNow wrote: »
    The Virus had a better deal going a while ago :p

the one in tesco for a hundred quid? I don't think that included a HD (might be wrong though)

not sure if it's still going also?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

I wouldn't say they're JTAGable - the last JTAG I got from Microsoft that was a refurb was shipped to me in December '09. The January '10 refurb stock was dated 5th August 2009 and couldn't be JTAGed because it had an updated bootloader. I would think any stock shipped since January could also not be JTAGable.

The warranty on the refurbs from Microsoft is 3 months.

€109 for what is most likely not a Jasper with only 3 (or 6 according to their website) months warranty and a 20GB hard drive - I'd give it a skip myself, the arcade was a better option for the €100 because you could JTAG it alone :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Kevin! wrote: »
    the one in tesco for a hundred quid? I don't think that included a HD (might be wrong though)

not sure if it's still going also?

Hd's become free agents on a jtagged console, the fact they were exploitable made them a deal likely never to be beaten again. €100 for a jtaggable jasper? Yes please :cool:

Advertisement