Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you think of dogs being kept outside?

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    This should be fun now.
    :D how did you get on?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Whispered wrote: »
    :D how did you get on?

It is funny you should ask. I brought/had to bring Milly back into the house. Sam can bark at night, but Milly, the pup, was encouraging him - and they were barking hours here one night. But that was the very night I brought Milly in again.

I was at the door giving out to Sam, telling him to shut up. The pup tried everything to get back out through my legs/around them etc etc, to get back outside (I suppose she was having so much fun at half four in the morning barking). I felt like an American footballer, trying to block tackles against a 7'' high dog :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I let her out there about 15 mins ago for a wee - and I can hear them barking. Milly is the bad influence on Sam, once I bring her in, he will stop.

On bringing Sam back into the house. I am going to wait till I am here in the house by myself for a few hours. I will have to watch him - as he was still marking there at one stage. But he has had the snip done - so not sure how much of a problem I will have, if he to be a house dog again.

I'll see, no hurry.

Advertisement