Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

suggestions keyboard and mouse

Options
  • 14-11-2010 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

What keyboard and mouse would you all advise? I am not a gamer but love lights. needs to be wireless though!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

logitech G15 is a great keyboard (it has lighted keys as well as being fairly robust) have one myself sorry didnt see that you needed wireless

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Unregistered.

Hi all,

What keyboard and mouse would you all advise? I am not a gamer but love lights. needs to be wireless though!
    I'm not sure how many lights you can have on wireless keyboards as they are battery powered which would see you having to replace the batteries more often.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

I might drop the wireless for nice lights!

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭RobertM

I'd suggest the Razer Lycosa

I might drop the wireless for nice lights!
    What exactly are you looking for? Something with back lighting? Something more than the Caps lock light?

• Advertisement

What exactly are you looking for? Something with back lighting? Something more than the Caps lock light?

Yeah something more then that, lights are good!

I call troll.

RobertM wrote: »
    I'd suggest the Razer Lycosa

very nice, looked on ebay. they are about the 60 sterling on there. Is that a good price?

G15 is around the 70 sterling. Didn't look at the usual irish websites yet, are they around the same?

Still have sterling on my paypal account so would prefer that but if they are a lot cheaper else where..

how long are the wires on these? My rig is quite strangely placed due to kids.

I call troll.

???

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭RobertM

If I'm not mistaken, the wire is around 1.5m long. I paid for it last year around 130 quid. If you do get it, try to take care of the touchpad which controls the media player. if you touch it too hard, spill something on it, let dust make a home of it, it will feck it up. My touchpad is knackered, but the keyboard itself is very robust (still) after a year of abuse due to "spirited" gaming :pac:

• Advertisement

thanx for thta robertm I think I might go for one. they look very nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,460 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

good day sir! may i interest you in some items i pertained?

underwood5small.jpg1-house_mouse.jpg

do I need to light a candle to get the key board illuminated?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

do I need to light a candle to get the key board illuminated?

But then you'd get wax under the keys.

I call troll.

Was this because I said lights instead of illuminated? If so: english is not my first language

If so: english is not my first language
    And if it were not?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Unregistered., please furnish me with a suitable explanation of why you are harrassing darealtulip and/or taken leave of your senses before I start handing down warnings/infractions/bans. From where I'm standing you're the one acting the maggot here.

Advertisement