Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MISSING DOG

• 14-11-2010 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

My dog as been missing since Wednesday only found out to day as I'm away and left him with my mum to mind
    He went missing in the Miltown Malbay, Co Clare area
    he is a black and white color and very kind he will come up to anyone and he won't bite at all
    He is mostly black he paws are white and his neck is white and half of his face is white
    His name is Daniels but he may come for the name jack daniels as my other dog is jack

Here is a picture
    DSCF0008.jpg

Please if you know anything let me know as his a family pet thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭redcube

Dog found at local pound you'd think they called me as my number was on his name tag

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Ah thats brilliant, great to hear a happy ending.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 430 ✭✭boxerly

Partially blind westie found in Leixlip,Please contact PAWS is you are or know the owner

sorry thought I posted n lost and found xx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

Good outcome, love the names as well. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭redcube

thanks for the comments i real miss him shame I'm away

i picked his name cause i had Jack before and i just though Daniels went well not that bad my cats are called Whiskey and Squeeze and Askim

put them together an you get
    Jack Daniels Whiskey Squeeze Askim

But i put Mr in front of there names

• Advertisement
Advertisement